Pages

Search blog and web

I'm an idiot and I'm going to ruin my life if I'm not careful

I have a wonderful partner that I adore, he's funny and clever and thoughful and we have a beautiful son together. He's done nothing wrong, and I feel like the biggest cow on the planet because I've developed a stupid, juvenile crush on a guy on my course. It's ridiculous, I feel like a love-struck teenager - I'm making excuses to run into him, over-analysing every look and word he sends my way and thinking about him FAR too much. It's making me feel guilty around my partner - he's not an idiot, he knows something is up, but he would be absolutely devastated to think I had feelings for someone else so I can't tell him. I really don't want to cause problems in my relationship over this.

Anyone have any hints about making this go away?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment