Pages

Search blog and web

Am I Weird?

I think I will ever get a boyfriend.
It's like I never fancy anyone. The idea of getting intimate with a boy scares me a bit. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend. I've been asked out by boys a really like, but for some reason I can't ever seem to let myself take it to the next level. Even with people I think I might love. I can't really distinguish between love and friendship. My best friend is a guy who I see a lot. He's pretty much the perfect guy for me looks wise and personality wise but when he asked me out I said no. I had no reason to. It was nothing to do with him, it was all me. But that's such a cliché phrase so I don't feel he believed me. I see him all the time so I didn't really see the point of him being my boyfriend as I see him all the time.
All my friends are talking about boys that they like and are having sex etc. and I'm just here like I don't like anyone. They think I'm just being really secretive but I just don't see the point of a boyfriend. I guess I'm quite an emotionally passive person and I don't know if I will ever feel something strong for someone. I'm not playing hard to get or anything and I don't have high standards. I'm just not interested. Is this normal? I don't want to go to university as that frigid bitch. But i think I am

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment