Pages

Search blog and web

Can't work him out :(

I was seeing this guy for about a year (sleeping together for around 5 months). I loved him but reasons meant we couldn't see each other no more. We didn't fall out or argue, but I told him exactly how he felt and how much he meant to me.

We didn't speak for about 15 months and then I saw him two weeks ago. We exchanged numbers again and spent the night together. The whole week that continued, he texted me constantly and it felt like old times again. Then on Monday he never spoke to me. We spoke Tuesday and briefly yesterday, but things seemed distant. I really don't know what to make of things. He stopped the conversation that he started yest after about 5 texts, but texted me in the evening asking where he could buy something lol

I really want to speak to him but I feel awkward starting the conversation when I don't know if he wants to talk to me. Shall I just leave him to get back to me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment