Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling low about the past

I've been looking at facebook pages of people from my old school. They all look amazing, all the girls have make-up and look gorgeous, all of their pictures are of clubs with their thousands of friends, and loads of others are with their boyfriend/girlfriend.
I just feel like they've moved so far forward with their life, friends, social life, looks, happiness, all (or most at least) are at uni so they've pretty much got everything.

I feel like i look awful, never dated, and because of confidence issues i don't have many friends. I like the ones i do have, and i do go out sometimes, but i don't feel the need to take pictures of everything i do and post them online.

I need to move forward, starting with my looks. I need to learn how to put on make-up (i wear foundation and blusher but that's natural), stop feeling sorry for myself and be confident, and be a better person.

Does anyone have any advice, or has anyone felt this way?

Thanks

School was where i got so many issues with confidence, shyness, depression etc, so it just feels worse too as it's like they've moved forward and damaged me for their amusement and as a result i've been left behind. Just looking at those pictures gave me a panic attack as it took me back to how i felt before. Arghh, i need to change. And now!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment