Pages

Search blog and web

Hoping I'm just being paranoid

I'm struggling with my gut these days thinking that something may be going on with my wife and a possible EA. I found one time that she was sending messages to an old college male friend that to me was inappropriate. I confronted her at the time and asked that it stop. She said that it would and said that it was nothing. Now going forward I notice that she never has her facebook up and I don't know the password. Also, we got new cell phones with the capability to sync or personal emails to our phones, which is great. So I got mine up right away, but she doesn't do it. I asked her why and she said that she can't get it to work. So I asked to help her but she wouldn't give me her yahoo account password and just fought me that it doesn't work and that she doesn't even use her personal email at all. So I started to get a little paranoid and looked at her internet history and found that she is using her yahoo email quite a bit and seeing that their ar e messages read and messages sent. That is all that I know, I have no idea how to get into her yahoo, but I feel that something just isn't right in my gut. I am also going to be out of town for several days starting in November and taking the kids with me. I've asked her several times what she is going to do, but she just keeps saying, oh nothing. But I have a feeling that she might have something planned. Am I just being paranoid?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment