Pages

Search blog and web

Would you know?

Would you know for sure if your spouse was cheating on you? Lets say, you had no proof as far as a VAR, or camera, or other proof, but went on your gut instinct, what do you think it would be that would give it away?

Would their actions change towards you? More sex, less sex? More attentive, less attentive? Act guilty in some way? I haven't been cheated on to my knowledge, if so he hid it good, ha! The thing with my husband is, I'm not sure if I could really tell, he doesn't do well with guilt, but in the past that has been over minor things, he felt ashamed for or was depressed over, he acts that way anyway at times, so not sure I would know it was an affair.

What if you had a spouse whose behavior remained the same all the time? I would think that might make it harder to detect if they had stepped out.

Has anyone found out their spouse had an affair, through a change in their spouses behavior? Not through actual proof. If so, what gave it away?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment