Pages

Search blog and web

I am in a sticky situation :(

I have really liked this girl for 3 years (I'm in Year 11 now) and she knew that i liked her in Year 9 as i told her. However, i didn't ask her out as i am not confident at all and i had the 'fear of rejection'.

Then, at the start of year 10, her friend asked me if i still liked her and i said no (even though i still did) because i feared she would reject me anyway even if i did ask her out.

I now regret this decision as she went out with my mate's cousin. I waited a year for them to 'hopefully break-up', which they did after 1 year. I'm now in year 11 and she doesn't know that i still like her however, this is my situation. We gazed at each other twice in the last lesson and i felt we may have a connection. I would ask her out as my confidence has grew alot and i honestly really like her.

However i heard a girl say to my mate, "You're walking (girl's name) home today aren't you." At which my mate replied "Yh". So they're obviously going to go out with each other and i don't know what to do now as i like her alot. My heart was crushed when i heard the girl say that to my mate.

I don't want to lose my mate, but i also don't want to lose this girl as i have liked her for a serious amount of time.

What do i do? Help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment