Pages

Search blog and web

TRT

Thanks to much reading on TAM and few symptoms, I decided to have my T checked. I assumed it was fine but thought it would be interesting to know.

It's unbelievably low, found out this morning.

I'm getting my prescription today. I'm kind of in shock, I'm 41 and physically healthy. I eat right and workout a lot. I already do all of the natural testosterone boosting stuff as it is but am under 200!!!!

WTF?!!?!?!

Anyway, this is a bit shocking. My mind has run the gamut of everything from "is this because I was raised a soy eating vegetarian?" to "is this why my wife slept with another man and left me?"

I'd like to know what to expect going into TRT and is it pretty much given that I am going to be dependent on Axiron for the rest of my life?

I hope that at least it'll make my workouts more fruitful but I'm not happy about a "permanent" prescription.

Anybody care to share their experience with this?

Thanks in advance.

Dis.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment