Pages

Search blog and web

Unlikeable girls

In your opinions, do you think there are some traits which are universally unattractive in women (and men), platonically and romantically?

I've always had a hard time making and keeping friends, I can do the small talk bit but the friendship never gets past the first ten minutes and the people often forget me very quickly and stop recognising me (on purpose maybe?). It's the same with men - I think I'm good at the small talk bit, but it rarely gets beyond that. If someone is interested in me, it usually lasts less than a month and they just start blanking me, their way of telling me they're not interested I guess. On occasion I have made the first move, so if I have a good chat with a guy, I might text and ask if they had a good night etc, maybe ask to hang out, but I get consistently blanked. Eventually, every guy I've ever liked has just stopped talking to me.

Is it me or them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment