Pages

Search blog and web

Trying to be friendly to my ex but he's hostile?

Hi guys,

I'm in my final year of gcses and there's this guy in my class. We had a romance about two years when we drifted apart and gradually went back to being strangers with a few awkward talks here and there. Our friends still tease us about each other and all so we both make sarcastic comments about it. Anyway, I'm not going to our school sixth form so I decided that we might as well be good mates in our final year so I don't go feeling bad about anything. For the past month or so, I've been trying so hard to be friendly and strike up a random conversation but he just raises his eyebrows or says a one word answer. I really don't know what to do.
What's up with him???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment