Pages

Search blog and web

3 years without sex, I feel i am missing out

So basically to cut a super long story short, as i've gotten older I've started getting more and more difficulty when it comes to girls, and at around 18 i stopped getting any (I'm 21 now). I was a child prodigy and i started having a major breakdown of some kind (too long to explain) but it basically destroyed a lot of my confidence, and I went from happy popular dude to a bit of a mental wreak...

The problem is the more my mind developed the more different I became from people. It is a blessing in a way because i have gifts and skills and a lot of intelligence but my intelligence has been tainted and twisted by this horrible experience I've had and it has perverted it into some kind of mental instability. The problems have separated me from people because I feel like I can't connect to anyone. I feel alone even though I have friends all around me. Nobody would suspect i feel this way cause I hide it so well.

My mind has just made it impossible for me to try to approach a girl in a club for instance because I'd have absolutely no bloody idea what to say. Part of what makes me intelligent is how I can think very fast, and the best way i can describe this is thinking in parallel processes, so to put it simply, when It comes to talking to a girl, my mind fires up thinking of all these possible scenarios, things to say, possible rejections, is this appropriate? what if she has a boyfriend? is she going to even be interested and a gazillion things just firing constantly and there's absolutely no way to stop this, but I really want to because it's ruining my chances of meeting anyone.

I've been told i'm a goodlooking guy, i can't judge male attractiveness so I personally don't know but i've heard it said a few times and sometimes girls mention it but because my luck with girls has been so bad, it literally means my personality is ****ed, super ****ed, because i ruined my chances as soon as i start speaking every time for 3 years!. its just the fact I find it so hard to find common ground with people that I guess I never know what to say and choke. do any of you know what i can do to stop this? i've tried getting drunk but that makes things way worse. I just want to be able to live a normal life, go out, get laid and all that jazz but I just can't, it's like I'm not allowed to or something -_- because I carry the weight of this ****ing overthinking grey-matter computational engine everywhere with me and it wont ever shut up and let me have fun without calculating or over analyzing everything

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment