Pages

Search blog and web

Am I Being Selfish?

I am new here. My 10 year anniversary is in December. However, I'm not so sure that we'll make it that much longer. I want out, but I feel like I'm being selfish.....

My husband is very jealous & possessive. I do work outside of the home, but other than that he questions my every move. If I receive a text, he wants to know who it's from & what they want. If I receive a phone call, same thing....he doesn't give me any privacy on the phone & is constantly talking in the background. If he receives a text, I don't question him about it. If he receives a phone call, he walks away, until his conversation is over with. If I want to do something with my best friend, he wants to be with us. If I want to take my daughters & have a girls day, he always finds a way to cut it short. He always tells me that I need to show him more, that I love him. Like, he'll say, why didn't you hold me last night, but he didn't make any effort to hold me.

I have 3 children from a previous marriage & he has one child. When my children do something to get into trouble, he'll say "if he/she was my child I'd do this." It makes the children (who are all teenagers) feel that he doesn't really care about them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment