Pages

Search blog and web

Cheating lying wife,,,she is unreal

I have been married to this woman for 24 years, she is one year younger then me, i am 46. We met from school and although she was a nightmare to be with i married her to escape a terrible upbringing. I thought we were going to sort out each other and try and find happiness, my wife was really intollerable to live with, very selfish, wanted all the freedom to do as she wished but gave me no room to breathe, she was very frightening if angered and would often lash out or destroy my property.
She first had an affair with my boss, i cuaght them in the local community centre playing squash but it was not squash i witnessed when i looked oover the viewing patform. I got an apology and my boss swore he was missing his wife and my wife was so friendly he made a move and she went with it. Next affair was with a so called friend of mine, this lasted 7 years on and off, i knew nothing until i overheard a conversation one day and i set a trap that they both fell into, i nearly left her but we had a young son that i adored and couldn't see a way forward without him. Everything was fine as far as i was concerned until a recent trip with work colleagues led to a very well planned 18 hour sex romp with a black work colleague, her being a racist, this was a surprise to me i can tell you, we are both white. I found this out as she left her email open on my laptop, what i found was incredible, she had been using "whats app" to send hundreds of photos of herself totally nude to th is guy who reciprocated with his, she wanted more sex with him and his friend, this was just the tip of the iceberg, she apologised but to be honest i think i must now draw this marriage to an end soon as i am completly in paralysis with her and can not look forward to anything as her words and promises mean nothing to me, should i leave her or give her one more try, i will i think just be wasting my time as i don't think she will ever change.

Troll Post -Amp

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment