Pages

Search blog and web

Into the deep end! A woman's motivations?

Greetings!
Well, ladies, I'm trying to decipher some of the nuances of my girlfriend's thinking and motivations. Your perspectives and thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Some background for you: I am 45 years old, white male. Irish, French and German. Short black hair, hazel eyes, clean cut. No tattoos or piercings. Tall, broad shouldered.
I am a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, was married for 20 years, went to college, now divorced. I am in sales, developing a new career since college and the divorce.
I make a modest income, own guns, and drive a Ford truck. Currently, I take care of business but nothing glamorous. The boss has me on the list for promotion to management, so things look to be good in the near future. My parents were from WWII, so I'm pretty "Old School" in a lot of ways.

My girlfriend is 33 years old, voluptuous little Latina, brown eyes, long curly black hair. She's thick, bubbly and social. She's educated, hard working, and passionate. I'll call her "Chiquita". Now, Chiquita has a huge family, Catholic, traditional background. Now, before getting together with me, Chiquita had a wild and crazy single life going out all the time with her girlfriends. She had many boyfriends, many that were young studs between 20 and 25 years old. Most were lean, athletic and muscular. A few men she hooked up with we're over 30, however none of these relationships were long term. Chiquita tells me that she never loved any of these boyfriends, and she never brought any of them home to meet her family. Not even one. Chiquita tells me she was horny and wanted to get worked. They were just sex and nothing more.

Ok, so...I don't have the ripped abs I had in the Marines. Or the athletic, hard body I had when younger. Years of college and such, well I'm soft and out of shape. I don't have the stamina to work Chiquita all night until sunrise! Lol. She tells me not to worry, we will work on the stamina. I've been recently going to the gym and losing weight, getting into shape. It is a slow process though. Lol. In the meantime, however, the girl pushes me. She wears me out with crazy, passionate sex nearly every day. Nighttime, then in the morning. Over and over. She makes love to me, uses her hands all over me, her mouth, she is so hungry! I really love it, too.

Even though she tells me that when I look at her, it makes her body tingle. She says thinking about me makes her soul tingle. I sometimes wonder how I can compare to the young, athletic studs she's been with. I frequently talk dirty to her, pull her hair, spank her over and over, and just throw her on the bed and ravish her. I worship her whole body, and I can't keep my hands off of her. I take her in the middle of the night, when she walks in the door, whenever I want. I keep the sex beast spontaneous and always hungry and passionate. Chiquita says she is happy. She works me night and day, she cooks for me, she treats me like I am her King.

In the back of my mind though, I wonder how I compare to the young athletic studs she's been with, and what really motivates her interest and passion for me. I wonder why is she so happy with me, when I know I don't have the athletic prowess or stamina of a 20 year old. And indeed, she's also had sex with men that were considerably larger than me in the "tool size". Lol!

Thank you for your thoughts.

Centurions
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment