Pages

Search blog and web

Are they mocking me or do they like me?

  • Thread Starter

I need to get the this straight because if the guy does like me ore something then I need to go confront him for personal reasons.

I always go to this coffee shop down from where I live to revise for exams, I went there during GCSE's, christmas break, mock exam study leave and now its easter holiday so Im revising for my AS exams.
Now every time I show up the group of guys that work there would all start to smile, not like customer smile, but more like they're mocking smile/laughing at one of their other guys friends.

There was this once I ordered a drink and the guy told me he would bring it over to me, and when I got the drink there was flowers and hearts drawn on the cup. I have no idea which guy drew it in the coffee shop but I just felt a bit awkward receiving it.
Another instance is when they come clear up tables, they seem to come in pairs and one guy will always start to smile at his friend. I just pretend Im not looking because I don't know whether they are mocking me or have some interest in me.

What do you guys think?
Thanks for any replies

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment