Pages

Search blog and web

Where do i stand now?!

at uni, I met an incredible guy recently and hit it off right away. He asked me out and we went on a few dates over the course of 3 weeks or so. Then, suddenly he told me he can't do it any more, as he has just realized that he is not over his ex, as she didn't officially say they were breaking up, just that she needed a break and didn't feel the same way he does about her. He blames himself for how it all ended, and is having some personal issues (depression etc). But that its nothing I have done wrong, he still really likes me, and in the future maybe we could work out when he's got his head straight.

he's going to talk to her about it all as soon as he can face it.

I still really like this guy, but I don't want to be someone's second choice. he is a great, honest man and I don't think he would ever lead me on purposely, but I'm really confused as to where I stand, and how much contact I should have with him till then.... he has stopped putting kisses on the end of our texts and things now, but still initiates conversations. His friends all really like me and keep telling him he is an idiot to chase after someone, whom they all agree doesnt seem that into him. when he sees me talking to other guys on nights out he watches our every move / texts me to see if I need rescuing. Its all very confusing.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment