Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking about breaking things off with the guy I'm seeing, unsure

Been seeing someone for a couple of months who lives in a different city (about 1hr away on the train). I wouldn't say its particularly far and being apart doesn't really bother me because I like having my own space.

He keeps bringing up the distance as if its an issue and has mentioned a couple of times about how maybe I should be dating someone closer by who can be there if I need them but not in a way that suggests he wants to stop going out. It seems to be that he doesn't like the fact he can't be there if I'm having a bad day or upset.

At the moment I don't really see it going anywhere because he seems so hung up on the distance issue and I'm wondering whether or not to break things off and save us basically wasting each others time.
Any suggestions?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment