Okay Folks,
Where to start?
Three kids 18-14, married 20 odd years. in our 40's
I think my wife might be a little off balance. She sure can get pissed at me in a hurry, kinda has really short fuse. It is like the smallest thing will set her off.
She asked me to put the ornaments on the tree, and I didn't do it. She was at her mom's out of town. I'll ask her why she is upset, thinking that she might realize that she is making a big deal out of nothing.
I mean heck, in the meantime, I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, hung the xmas lights outside. Say woman, what all else am I supposed to do? It is not like I am some deadbeat dad. And that is what pisses me off. I really do more than my share around the house and pull a decent wage.
She really is a glass half empty person. She works hard, and seems stable there, has been at her place for 20 years. So work is going fine, it can be a stressful,
She does take a very small dose of clonipan, or she is supposed to, but only takes it if she thinks she needs it. I love her, but she sure makes it hard sometimes. I wish she could take a step back and take a deep breath, and see how lucky we are.
I have talked to her about it, but she gets defensive, and then tries to shift the blame on me. I'm human, and I am getting tired of it.
Thanks for letting me vent...
Where to start?
Three kids 18-14, married 20 odd years. in our 40's
I think my wife might be a little off balance. She sure can get pissed at me in a hurry, kinda has really short fuse. It is like the smallest thing will set her off.
She asked me to put the ornaments on the tree, and I didn't do it. She was at her mom's out of town. I'll ask her why she is upset, thinking that she might realize that she is making a big deal out of nothing.
I mean heck, in the meantime, I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, hung the xmas lights outside. Say woman, what all else am I supposed to do? It is not like I am some deadbeat dad. And that is what pisses me off. I really do more than my share around the house and pull a decent wage.
She really is a glass half empty person. She works hard, and seems stable there, has been at her place for 20 years. So work is going fine, it can be a stressful,
She does take a very small dose of clonipan, or she is supposed to, but only takes it if she thinks she needs it. I love her, but she sure makes it hard sometimes. I wish she could take a step back and take a deep breath, and see how lucky we are.
I have talked to her about it, but she gets defensive, and then tries to shift the blame on me. I'm human, and I am getting tired of it.
Thanks for letting me vent...
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment