Pages

Search blog and web

Girl playing games?

Anon please! :H

So basically I've been dating this girl for a couple of months now and lately she's been a bit of a loose cannon, she's starting to play games and most recently broke up with me as I refused to see her due to other plans being in place which I had told her of and now we're in a limbo but like 15 minutes later she sends me a text and acts as if nothing happened which has annoyed me greatly as she claims to love me (after a couple of months :eek:) yet she's calling it quits because I had other plans on one particular night :S

I don't really love her, I like her but I don't love her, I'm not there yet but I don't know what to do as while I understand I should treat her like she's my world, she isn't my world, she's my bit of crumpet before I find the woman that'll be my world so I don't treat her as well I as maybe could but at the end of the day, this was a fling that's turned serious without my consent! :@

Anyway, girls playing games (in my opinion), I like her but don't love her whereas she allegedly loves me, should I wait it out and see what happens or should I cut her loose? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment