I don't have a boyfriend, and I am extremely self conscience about my body and looks. I'm not fat but I'm not thin and I wish I could find someone who doesn't care about having a girl with amazing boobs, an ass, thigh gap and a flat stomach cause I don't have ay of that. I just make the best of my appearance by trying to be healthy and wearing make-up, is this enough?
I always try to be a nice person, which surely is the most important! Girls at college post sefies on facebook and instagram and get comments rom guys saying they are perfect and stunning all this, I don't.. and it scares me that this stops me from being asked out.
Are all guys after a slim/fit girl.. cause I'm not after that in a guy.
Please, any help or advice. THANK-YOU
I always try to be a nice person, which surely is the most important! Girls at college post sefies on facebook and instagram and get comments rom guys saying they are perfect and stunning all this, I don't.. and it scares me that this stops me from being asked out.
Are all guys after a slim/fit girl.. cause I'm not after that in a guy.
Please, any help or advice. THANK-YOU
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment