Pages

Search blog and web

New to this and struggling

Hi All,

I'm 29 years old and I am just under 4 weeks since my husband told me he loved me but wasn't in love with me anymore and wanted a divorce. We have been together nearly 10 years and married for nearly 5.

It came out a week later that he was already seeing someone else 2 days after we separated. He denies that there was any adultery but I refuse to believe that you can change a relationship with a work colleague within 48 hours of leaving your wife. I found emails from him to her telling her how much he missed her etc so I believe there has been some kind of affair.

We don't have any kids together, had a rental property and have already divided up the finances. I know that I have almost landed on my feet in terms of the fact that we can have a clean break but the horrible truth is that I feel so alone and incredibly lonely.

My heart breaks everytime I think of him with her and the weekends are especially hardest as I know he is with her. I feel like after 4 weeks I should be feeling some sort of relief but the truth is that although he has lied to me I still love him so much.

I just don't know how to move forward. All I seem to do is go to work, cry and sleep. I feel completely unattractive, unloved and worthless and I don't know where to start in rebuilding my life.

I've not had any contact with him since I found out about the affair and confronted him. He doesn't want me back as he is with her now. I've filed for divorce on the grounds of his adultery - he text me the day that the papers arrived to ask me a question about them but I didn't reply. I've also now changed my mobile number to stop any further contact. I don't know if I am doing the right thing in breaking off the contact but at the moment I just seem to be on auto-pilot.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment