Pages

Search blog and web

Don't know what to think. Advice please!!

Hello. New to the site and looking for some guidance.
I suffer from anxiety and depression. My wife and I have been married for 14 years. I'm not sure where to start and am going to try to not carry on to much here.
When things are good they are good. There just seems to be so many ups and downs. We have always had a good sexual relationship but it has change. I feel guilty anymore asking for for it and it has always been me to insinuate sex in our relationship.
My wife travels for work sometimes and I've always had a hard time when she's gone. My anxiety kicks in and I worry constantly. And this makes her so mad. Her remarks have not helped my situation any. She tells me I'm not the same person she married and I know that and I'm trying. She told me physically ( as in I've put on some wait) that im not the same person. I know this to but sometimes she can be a little harsh about it. She knows i have insecurity problems as well and that hurts. She makes comments about how I parent our children and makes me feel like I 'M not a good father. Like I said things can go great and then a get in these moods and it kills everything.
We always sit down and talk about issues but I feel everything I say is wrong and she is right and feel she doesnt even want to meet me in the middle to help. That last state from her I am not dealing with was about our love for each other. I always complement her and hug her, kiss her on the back of the neck when we're making dinner in the kitchen just to show her I m here. She has a hard time showing me this and tells me love is more than physical approaches its emotional to. So I asked her why she cant show me emotional love to. Her answer is " I dont have emotions like that for you anymore. I still love you but not that way." What does this mean?!!! Please help. with advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment