Pages

Search blog and web

Women are looking at me much more than normal

  • Thread Starter

Usually women never look at me. But they are over the last few days, it's really weird.

Two things are different only-shorts and a tan. In fact last year with a tan I noticed someone ask me about it swimming. I think I should move somewhere sunny where there's less lighter people.

Can this be the sole reason? I'm not as thin as I was and haven't been eating great, have put on some weight.

Ok, can women advise me on how to take this further? What might it be?
First of all, don't think I got an inflated ego, I rarely get any attention from women.
I just want your input.

And here's the thing, I think some women are so beautiful and gorgeous and I rarely sleep with women, I hardly ever have sex. In fact most people would probably consider it bad how little I get - they couldn't live like this-so damn sure if it starts going better I'm going to want to capitalise.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment