Pages

Search blog and web

Does he like me/is this going to go anywhere??

  • Thread Starter

Around Christmas last year (so December 2014) I started talking to this guy online. We became really close and were really open with eachother/talked about anything and everything. Then about a month ago we skyped just to make sure we were definitely real and stuff and we talked for like 5 hours and we were just as easily able to have random conversations so we met up and went to the cinema and around town and after the initial awkwardness (my sacredness haha :D) it was fine and we met up the week after. We went bowling and to the bowling arcade then we went to lay on the grass and we cuddled and kissed (not like making out - just innocent you know?) and then we stayed together for ages and it was really fun :)

Since then though (2 weeks) we haven't met up as he has had reasonable reasons which I won't go into on here but they were understandable. He says he misses me and wants to see me and we still put kisses (x's) and hearts but I don't know.. We're still talking all the time but it doesn't seem completely the same but then maybe it should be different now we're not just online friends but I don't know :D

The fact that my friend is having problems defining her relationship with the guy she is with is probably making me paranoid as well but I don't know... Maybe I'm just scared because I want it to work out..

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment