Pages

Search blog and web

Frustrated with Autistic child's wandering

I'm utterly frustrated with my 9 year old (going on 10) and her wandering habit/behaviour associated with her autism.

I've tried everything...

Social stories, going over the outdoor play rules and nauseum, literally everything short of a GPS tracking system. The school has tried too, her community support worker, the social worker...everything. Heck, even had an officer talk to her too.

GPS trackers are costly...I think it's my only option along with taking the privileges of outdoors and bike away from her indefinitely. I'm so very frustrated. She knows the rules are the house three doors down or our backyard where I can see.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment