Pages

Search blog and web

Absent orgasms

My wife and I have been married for just over 5 years now. We have a 4 year old son. Life is pretty busy with my wife and I running a business and I also work full time shift work.

I'm pretty sure I've only ever given her two orgasms in our time together. I know, pretty woeful. It was never this difficult with past girlfriends or even one night stands.

We talk about our sex life all the time. It's a major issue in our life at present. We don't have regular sex either.

She is amazing my wife. Perfect mum to our son. She's so hard working in the business and at home. She's an awesome cook. She's hot too. I mean I'm still very attracted to her. I think we're just always too exhausted from everyday life that we'd rather watch a bit of tv and go to bed than have sex. She wants sex just as much as I do. But it always feels like a task.

I've tried doing the works. Wine, candles, music, massage, foreplay, oils to relax her but she is always so highly strung. It's impossible to vacate her mind of negative thoughts about whether I will perform for her or not. This sends me into a state of negativity and lacking confidence. It's become so bad that I always just put it off now so I don't have to disappoint her but putting it off disappoints her as well.

We're a great team but without good sex I'm going to lose her. Help me someone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment