Pages

Search blog and web

I don't want my hubby to get a vasectomy

I've been married for 3 years and before we got married we decided to try to have children once we were financially well. I'm 38yo and he is 39. We have a blended family but we do not have a child together. I got pregnant twice but miscarried. He now wants a vasectomy and I don't want him to end all possibility of having a baby with him. He has 3 children of his own and I have 1 son that is now out of the home. He feels he is to old to have another baby and says he is tired. My youngest step son is 6 and I help out as much as possible. I feel like he doesn't love me anymore and he is so angry with me bc I do not agree with him getting a vasectomy. I don't know what to to. I feel like I've been lied to and I don't trust him but I love him and I won't divorce him. Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment