Pages

Search blog and web

Anyone else had any really bad friendships ??

  • Thread Starter

I was quite close with one guy one time, however he started off a really clingy but it was ok as it was like a joke and wasnt as bad. As time went on we could have a joke and a laugh. I told him things about family that not many people knew as I trusted him.

He then came out he was gay and told me he had a crush on me, I told it could never happen as I was straight. Then he would get really possessive and be abusive if I spoke to girls or if he saw me with girls. I told him many times to stop this behaviour but he wouldnt so obviously that broke our trust. He then used to try and touch my penis, that lead to some major problem as you dont ****ing do that.

Since I thought I could trust him with the family things he threatened to tell them because I wouldnt talk as much or if he saw me with a girl. He would also ring me and demand to know where I was. At this point I was considering if I should be friends with him.

Then it was the last straw he accused of me of lying all the time and thought I was hiding someting from him, after a me being decent and spoke to him about this and let him off a good 10 times. It was time to get out. I knew him for 3 years.

So can you believe it someone you considered as a very good friend turned out to be a bastard. Now he even texts me flirty because he knows it winds me up but what winds him up more me not replying or taking notice. He's eased off the messaged but if it carries ill get police involved.

Has anyone else had any bad friendships like ? Could you tell me your story ? I just want to know. I can relate.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment