Pages

Search blog and web

Penis wont fit inside of me and I don't know why?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, sorry for the graphic post!

Me and my boyfriend have tried to have sex a couple of times... yet it just doesn't happen.

I've used tampons for years, and he can fit two fingers inside of me (sorry:o) but I just don't seem to be able to stretch enough for a penis. I don't know if I still have my hymen (I've tried looking but I just can't really tell), but I thought that it's usually broken when tampons are used?
My boyfriend can usually get about an inch in and then it's like he just can't get any further in. When I've tried to feel why this is, I can feel a ring of tough flesh (?) about an inch in that kind of 'pops' if I push further - yet this 'pop' just wont happen when we try to have sex!

Any ideas?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment