Pages

Search blog and web

Confusing behaviour

  • Thread Starter

I spent a year doing a counselling course. I was shocked and puzzled as a lot of the people doing the course wanted to become counsellors but showed strange behaviour. They would confess about their pain and cried a lot about their problems. I understand we all have problems and deal with them in different way.

I understand that going through something will help understand others. I was confused as I did not think it was healthy for people who had not talked or overcome their problems to be emotional wrecks trying to counsel others. Has anyone else done a counselling course or think that this is appropriate behaviour? The tutors did not acknowledge this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment