Pages

Search blog and web

What is she thinking, if anything at all?

  • Thread Starter

Ok so I've known a girl for a few years now. I have had a crush on her for a while and have soemtimes thought she may like me back but i am cautious to the fact that I overthink and perhaps my liking for her is simply showing signs that aren't there. She is a shy type of woman, and in general is quiet and won't seem to start conversations unless you do first. Ok I've listed some things below which have occurred in the past month or so. She also seems to appear cold towards me for a few days at a time, for reasons I don't know why. This happens quite a lot, but maybe I'm taking it personally.-she sems to fiddle around me, when I approach to talk to her she will very often grab her pony tail, or adjust her clothes or touch her face. mince or twice twirling her hair around he finger, lr resting her toungue between her lips.-she rarely smiles-she won't look at me often, if I look at her she will avert her eyes or look away quickly.-other times on the odd occasion she does this weird thing where she will just look with wide eyes.-have caught her looking (not often) at me.-I had an interaction in front of her with a more confident girl, who called me names in front if her. A short time after that she seemed to be more open with me, even jokingly telling me off, something which she has rarely done. The next day I went or her to continue the conversation and she seemed open about it but not really giving me much eye contact more looking elsewhere.-when someone is talking to me about other girls, she doesn't hear, and asks the other person 'what did he say' she also appeared stern and annoyed when another girl was being talked about, but I cannot guarantee she was acting like that because if this, maybe coincedence. -sometimes she will ignore me.-anything aimed as 'sexual' towards me she will not say a word. -this again maybe me overthinking, but she seems to very subtly pry for information about me. For example I bought something from the sh op and she questioned if they were for me, or someone else. There's an event coming and she seemed to try and find out if I was going but not asking me directly? I could be overthinking with this though. She he is pleasant enough with me apart from when she seems to have cold spells towards me. I look at her and wish her a nice weekend, she won't look at me, but replies in a soft tone wishing me a good weekend.Any ideas what she's thinking if anything?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment