Pages

Search blog and web

How to deal with bitchy people

  • Thread Starter

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums. I do suffer from quite bad anxiety which I am taking medication for, so I thought people would understand how I felt if I posted it in this section. I felt more confident then I had in ages before this has happened, but now I feel like I am back to square one. Anyways, I will get on with it lol

One of my best friends "friend" is really two faced and bitchy towards me. My friend doesn't really like him either because of the same reason. I have only met him 3 or 4 times, and he will be nice to my face, but will start texting my friend whilst I'm right there. He will be saying why is he friends with me, he can have a much better friend than me, what does he see in me, etc. It's a lot more ruder than that, but I will spare the details.

Couple of weeks ago, he told my friend that I am an abusive person because he saw me hitting him a few times whilst we were out. Yes, I do hit my friend sometimes whilst I am out, but he hits me back to and it is just in a playful way. He started spreading this rumour to other people. I wasn't there at the time, but my friend defended me, but it didn't change anything. I can handle the bitchiness, but it's the spreading rumours that has annoyed me. What pisses me off even more, is that he is quick to bitch about me and other people, but he is the one who is engaged, yet is kissing other people behind his fiance's back.

I haven't experienced this before, so I am not sure on how to handle it. I am going out Saturday night and I might see him. If I do see him, I want to talk to him about it, but he might deny it. I can't really say that I know he has said those things about me, because I don't want to drag my friend into this by telling him that I have saw the messages, plus talking about it might make it worse. I thought my anxiety was under control, but this has been a huge kick in the teeth.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment