Pages

Search blog and web

Females dropping married name

I'm in a unique situation that I'm parting from my kids' father for the second time. The first time we divorced. I never changed my name.

We reconciled but never married. We're splitting up again.

I'm wondering if I should change my name back to my maiden name.

Factors:

I've had this name since 1996.
All of my EVERYTHING is in this name. Email I've had for many, many years, business stuff, same name as my kids!!, ......
I do not like my maiden name.

With all of that said, I feel like I'm finally at the point where I don't want anything to do with the last name of this pathetic man.

I'd love to hear pros and cons of switching back to your maiden name.

Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment