Pages

Search blog and web

Is there a legitimate reason?

DH and I married almost 20 years, both previously married to someone who cheated. He is a supervisor and works very long hours with many young people. In the last few years he often goes drinking after work, hiding when he actually leaves work. Recently I found he has a female coworker's email and a code on a slip of paper that I figured out is her password to several popular sites and apps. He's not going out of his way to hide it, just in a drawer. Yet he is very private with his phone. I don't know if he has another email or a secret texting app. As far as I can tell he hasnt called or texted her, but I know she has hung out at the same bars. Why would someone give you both their email and password? I am not ready to ask him myself until I know the possibilities so I don't get irrational in the moment.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment