Pages

Search blog and web

What are you ding for friendship day?

  • Thread Starter

Friendship day is on the 30th of July.
For that day I will be giving my two very beautiful and special friends a hand written love letter to tell them how much I love them and how much the mean to me. I know that there's a huge risk that it could badly affect our relationship but I have so much love for them... I don't know how else to express my deep love for them... I love them more each day... they make me feel fuzzy and warm whenever I think about them even though they've hurt me by ignoring my affection and love for them... I still love them... I love them unconditionally. I should really tell them that in the letter...

In addition to the card, they will be given a card, a drawn picture that showcases the three of us and possibility a gift.

For my other 10 friends I will be posting a long Facebook post about all of them, telling almost all of them that I love them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment