Pages

Search blog and web

How would you react?

Looking for thoughts on something a friend of mine told me this morning...

My friend found out that their significant other had made and attended lunch plans with a member of the opposite sex. The significant other set this lunch date up via text message using their WORK phone. Seems innocent enough except for the fact that the person's name was not stored in the phone. The text messages were being sent to a number with no name. This was not a one time thing, as there were other messages between these two people from other days... the significant other claims there's nothing going on and that its "not a big deal". I don't know how everyone else feels, but when I'm texting someone constantly, I store their name in my phone. It just seems shady to me that this person wouldn't store the name of someone they were in contact with more than once....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment