Pages

Search blog and web

I Should Have Listened to You All!

Hi. I posted back in March about discovering my wife had continued an affair that I confronted her about in October 2014.

Well, in the process of this disclosure, it came out that she had had several affairs over the course of about 4 years. We tried to reconcile. She changed her cell phone number. She knew I was looking at phone records and emails. We went to marriage counseling a few times, but the counselor was weird and she felt like she was being attacked.

I tried several times to talk about the issues and what led to her affairs. We had a lot of difficulty talking about it and she basically felt it was too painful to talk about. We have been trying to make it work since March, although really we can just been ignoring the problem and trying to move forward. We had some really great moments and some really frustrating ones. We have been having frequent sex, and it has been great.

Yesterday I noticed some texting that concerned me. I was able to determine that she sent a text to a co-worker yesterday about how they had been having sex. I was devastated, worse than any of the prior disclosures. During this three month period when we were supposed to be reconciling, she was cheating on me with another guy that wasn't even one of the many that she had admitted to in our prior discussions.

I am devastated, but I guess I have myself to blame for failing to address this three months ago. She is pretty torn up too. I am pretty sure our marriage is over. But this hurts so bad. I guess I am just looking for a little support and encouragement. I know none of you will gloat because you were right, but I needed to give credit where credit is due.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment