Pages

Search blog and web

Is my man just scamming me for babysitting?

I met him on normal, legit terms. We dated. We moved a little fast but both feel a little older and wiser after two divorces and children in our custody. When you know exactly what you want after years of experience, I think it's ok to move a little faster than would a single twenty-something. We moved in together. Everything is going great. I am treated very well, don't have to work anymore, etc. He works out of town a lot. He prefer I be with him on his trips, and by his side a lot when he is home. He has custody of his four year old daughter. That is where I start to have hesitation. He moved across the state to live with me. He had people in his hometown who could watch her while he was away, and has daycares set up for when he does have to take her on the road. However, it's obviously better for the child not to have to travel. He has gone above and beyond as a partner, and truly seems to have love for me. We have had many serious conversations and h e shows a lot of interest in me and my life. But I can't help but wonder if it's all just a way for him to have someone at home stay with the kids (mine and his) so that he can more easily perform his work. He confides everything in me... which is flattering but again, sometimes I wonder if I am merely serving a purpose - as babysitter, confidante. I believe in love coming quickly to people who are cut of the same cloth, have the same beliefs, and are attracted to each other. We both have a lot of esteem and respect for each other, and have both worked very hard to be where we each were in life before we met. I just cannot get past the notion that it's possible it's too good to be true.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment