Pages

Search blog and web

Why is he being so distant?

  • Thread Starter

Yes I could ask him, I just dont want to come across as needy. We went out at the beginning of the week, the night ended really well. I felt like we bonded more that evening. He was all over me to the point where he had to pull himself away because it was so intense.

I went home and I usually text him to say I had a good night or check he got home safe,this time around I didn't. I just got ready for bed. The next day he sent a text to see if I was enjoying my birthday and I sent him a little text yesterday to say hi. He asked if I had slept well (I have insomnia) I made a joke about being up thinking about the eventful evening, he sent a winky face and said good night (it was late). But all now I haven't heard a thing from him.

Like I thought we would have arranged to meet up or something. I mean he didn't sound like he was fobbing me off with his replies or anything. He just seemed a little different to usual. Or maybe it's just me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment