Pages

Search blog and web

I feel so conflicted

So it has been close to a year since I posted any updates. My husband had an EA with a much younger co-worker almost 3 years ago. At that time we had been married 6 years and we have 2 boys ages 8 and 6. I did everything wrong after finding out. I begged him to stay and did all of the heavy lifting of trying to repair our relationship for two years. This whole time he continued working with the home wrecker. I finally put my foot down and he said he wanted a divorce. We filed in March of last year. He moved out and I had a wonderful summer during which I met someone who was the complete opposite of my stb ex. I was so happy. My husband found out I was seeing someone else. He flipped out and was angry at first. That turned into begging me for another chance. To sum it up I put some hard boundaries down and agreed to give him another chance. He moved back in last September. It has been rocky to say the least but he has made some positive changes. We are bot h in therapy and on the surface things look good. I am really struggling with feelings of regret for letting him back in. I don't have any feelings towards him. I just feel anger and at times indifference. I feel like everything he is doing is fake. I don't know if I should end it or give it more time.
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment