Pages

Search blog and web

Wife wants out after 9 years.

I have found a lot of solice reading some of the forums, mainly because of recurring themes which tells me to some extent things like this happen.
My wife told me after a daily minor argument last weeken that she loves me but doesn't like me and isn't sure we should stay together. We have a 4.5 year old little girl.
I would be lying if I told you I never did anything to hurt our relationship. I have hit her or cheated but I have a temper and about 20 times in our entire marriage I went off in manner unbecoming of a good husband. In fairness she gave as good in return but I take 100% accountability for it.
Here's the rub, everything she tells me she wants to see changed I am completely on board with...but, there is a catch, she has fybromyalgia and is on several medications 1/2 of which affect her mood. I believe this is also affecting her judgment even though I think her request are still completely reasonable.
I love her completely, she is a great mom and wife considering all the setbacks she has had. But it does feel like I am going to be single again and I am still shocked by that thought.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment