Pages

Search blog and web

How to deal with someone else's kids?

Been wondering lately, in wake of so many disappointments in the dating scene since seperation... that I may have to lift a few of my standards. One of them, has been that I don't date women with children, despite being a father myself. Main reason for that - I don't know how to handle them!

I can't stand the little brats!

My daughter / extended family are obviously exceptions because well, family. But a stranger's son or daughter? How? Ack can just imagine me with a woman with 5 kids or something WTF...

How do you guys - who have dated women with kids - deal with the extra baggage? What expectations are laid on you? And what responsibilities?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment