Pages

Search blog and web

Need legal advice/help!

  • Thread Starter

(Please move, can't find anywhere else to put this whilst anon).

I started a job 2 months ago, it was paid monthly on a salary. I worked for a month before ringing to tell them I wouldn't be coming back - they asked me to submit a written resignation but with study stress etc. I completely forgot to do it. 4 weeks later they paid around £1000 into my bank. I called them as soon as I realised but it's been two weeks now with no contact from them. They said they'd call me back as soon as they figured out what to do but I've heard nothing.

I can't keep the money in my bank as I have direct debits and they will go out of the money unless I withdraw it before the end of the month.What do I do???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment