Pages

Search blog and web

I'm hopless! I like him so much but i'm so damn UGLY!

  • Thread Starter

Okay so I've been speaking to this guy online for a little while now. He has a beautiful character and he is so so nice. He's funny, charming, sweet, caring, popular and really good looking. He's not PERFECT- he has imperfections but I LOVE them. The thing is so many girls are all over him and talk to him and flirt with him too- these girls are so gorgeous as well, all of them blonde with perfect bodies etc. And i'm an ugly Asian girl with no looks whatsoever. He has called me pretty, beautiful etc but that's probably because he's sweet like that. He wouldn't go for the socially awkward girl that spends her days in the library. He knows I like him and he was so sweet about it but he hasn't said it back yet. The other day we fell out and he finally messaged me again saying how sorry he was and he loves me a lot. (Not like that- as friends obviously).
We get along really have great banter etc and he can be such a flirt but he talks to a lot of other girls too so i'm worried i'm not the only one. I've tried moving on to other guys but it's just hopeless I see nobody but him. He means everything to me and I don't want to lose him again. I can't let go of him i'm just too attached.
Why can't I be good looking and clever etc ?
I know i'm being a miserable cow by complaining- i'm aware that people out there are in worst situations but I feel useless and he steals my sleep each night I can't think straight. I just want him, i'd hapilly take a bullet for him. Is this more than a crush? Will I ever meet him? Or am I just wasting my time?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment