Pages

Search blog and web

Why is being distant?

  • Thread Starter

We had a thing before Easter, we both got feelings freaked out and stopped. He said he didn't want to be with me and I was unsure what I wanted so we left it. We still talked quite a bit and then this week we were both drunk, went out and we ended up back at mine and now he's been distant, we'll usually have spoken but we haven't spoken since Tuesday (not long I know) but we'd usually have spoken again since then. I'm feeling pretty bad about what happened but at the same time I kind of want it to happen again. Is he being distant because he got what he wanted? (not that we went all of the way) or because he regrets it or because he doesn't want me to get to close or the other way round?

We have a great time when we're together and have good chemistry but this is a question that I feel like I can't ask him, we can speak about pretty much anything but I feel this would make me come across and needy and dependent when in reality I am neither. What do you think?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment