Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think i have a right to be upset with FWB?

My FWB and i have been sleeping together for about 6 months now. From the beginning i told him he is open to sleep with others, but if he is i would rather know due to risks of STD's. He said he would tell me if there were any other encounters, but he only wanted to sleep with me, although there is no rule to say he can't. I told him from the beginning i do not believe in multiple sex partners so he would be the only guy i was sleeping with.

I would often stay at his place, and one particular day i left as he was going out with some friends for the night, and then the next day i came back over. When i went into the bedroom i couldn't help but notice some earrings on the side of the bed i usually sleep on. I don't have proof but my gut feeling told me that a girl had been there that night (i saw him that afternoon and we slept together).

I asked him if that was the case and he straight up denied it. He said he had been cleaning his room that evening and found some old earrings an ex had left at his place and just put them on the side table. Although this could be true, i feel a bit like it is bs lol. The problem is, i have no proof.

Do you think i have a right to be annoyed? I just personally found two girls in one day (if this did happen), a bit too much and close together. Also, if he is sleeping with others why does he find it necessary to lie to me?

I have always had feelings for him and feel partly to blame getting into this situation. I was hoping it would maybe build something between us, but was stupid to think so.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment