Pages

Search blog and web

How should I have took this comment?

I don't want to get into to much detail but my husband has always said it takes him a bit longer when receiving oral and always has not just with me. So we have been together for a few years and I have always tried to make it easier and better for him so I would ask him questions like what would you like or what could I do different to help??

Well all through the years I have always gotten the same response it has always been I don't know Babe or I don't know Babe I just have a harder time.

And we have been having problems for some time (not sexually) but just in the marriage itself, communication, time, growing distance.

All of the sudden the other night I was going to give him a Bj and out of the blue he says here do you want me to help you or maybe he said show you what works, and I was instantly upset because I thought WTH after all these years how do you all the sudden know what works for you? I lost my mood and haven't done anything since.

My mind instantly went to a bad place, I have been cheated on by every man I've ever been with I guess I'm just waiting for him to follow suit. Was I right to think that? What are your thoughts???? Should I say something more to him??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment