Pages

Search blog and web

Normal friendship or is there more to it?

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys! I'm a girl, and I have a very close friend. Recently, I've noticed that when he hugs me, he puts his hand on the depression of my waist, and sometimes squeezes me on my abdomen. He also gently caresses my neck with his finger in very random contexts. For example when I'm printing something or buying something, he stands behind me and plays with the skin of my neck. He also tends to hold my hand while walking and rubs it slowly in his for a long time. Other than that, he's just a very wonderful friend. I'm curious as to why a guy would do that. Is it normal for a friend to do those gestures or should I read more into it? So far, I've been very passive when he behaves that way, and he doesn't annoy me actually.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment