Pages

Search blog and web

Utterly ignored on Facebook

  • Thread Starter

On Facebook I frequently have PM exchanges with people, but when it comes to stuff I post on my Facebook most of the time it is literally completely ignored - no likes, comments, or shares. This didn't use to be the case, I used to be able to post stuff knowing it would get attention at least idk half the time? Now I'm scared to ever post selfies or original statuses because what if they're totally ignored, so I tend to link articles I think are interesting.

While I know I'm not popular, I have friends. On my Facebook there are at least six people who are important friends to me who I've known years and/or slept at the house of. But generally none of those people acknowledge the stuff I post, comment on it or like it. It makes me feel like a pathetic, boring loser who no one gives a **** about. The stuff I post doesn't even seem objectively boring, and it's relevant to the interests of people on my friends list. What is going on? :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment