Pages

Search blog and web

My teacher took advantage of me when I was drunk

  • Thread Starter

I was out one night with a couple of mates going into a few bars, I bumped into one of my teachers who lived local to the area I was in, I said hello to her and we talked about what we're both doing that night, nothing to do with uni.

I had already drank a few and my teacher being a nice woman she said she can sober up back at hers that was just another estate away.

So I went round hers just to have a rest on her sofa for a bit. She sat to the of side me and because she was quite a busty woman I looked down at her boobs, just out of habit really. She could see I was looking and said you enjoying there ...my name...?

I sobered up a bit and said I better go and she said I could stay if I wanted so I stayed so I was on her sofa taking off my jeans whilst she got a spare duvet . What I didn't expect is her to get in with me and she put her arm around me..it went up downstairs because she is a attractive woman and she put her hands down my pants and soon enough she put herself on top of me and we ****ed but I was still haven't sobered up.

I have no idea what to say to her. I was drunk so I don't know how it ended just me waking up in the day in her house and going back to mine and I have no idea what happened to my friends but I don't know if I should tell them but they might ask me where I diapered to that night, if it wasn't a teacher I would tell them straight.

Now this is where it gets very awkward for me soon I'll have to see her again as she teaches me and I can't think of her in the same way ever again. How the **** do I get myself out of this one?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment